Associated Biotech is one of the most authentic and reliable Capsule Manufacturer in India that is engaged in the business of manufacturing high-quality capsules. We are a company that complies with all the set WHO-GMP protocols or guidelines. Apart from this, our company has gained a very reliable and authentic name in offering Third-party manufacturing for capsules. The Company manufacture wide range of pharmaceutical capsules like Hard Gelatin Capsule, Soft Gelatin Capsule, HPMC Capsule, Pullulan capsules, and Enteric Coated Capsule.
Moreover, our company Associated Biotech is also a very experienced firm having more than 16 years of working experience in the pharmaceutical industry. The company has reached new heights of success and has grown tremendously to become the leading capsule Manufacturer in India. The entire product range offered by us has been manufactured on GMP-WHO certified units and formulated with modern equipment & the latest technology. These products are designed by top pharma experts and adhere to all the set quality protocols or industry standards created by the respective medical bodies.
The complete product range delivered by us is monitored and tested to make sure that you get safe and pure products. Our company is a quality centric firm and we always look for quality and quality control. We understand that the products offered by us will be consumed by the customers that is why we focus more on quality control.
If you want to know more about our company, its products, quality and much more then get in touch with us. You can call us at +91 9875985944 or you can email us as well at email@example.com.
Find the Our Capsule Range for Third Party Manufacturing
|Cefuroxime – 250 mg + Clavulanic Acid – 62.5mg|
|cefixime et oflxacine comprimes|
|cefixime comprimes dispersible|
|Amoxycillin 500 mg|
|Amoxycillin 250 mg|
|Cefaclor 250 mg|
|Cefaclor 500 mg|
|Pregabalin 75 mg + Mecobalamin 750 mcg|
|Mecobalamin 500 mcg + Alphalipoic Acid 100 mg + Vitamin B6 -3 mg + Folic Acid 1.5 mg|
|Pregabalin 75 mg + Mecobalamin 750 mcg|
|Citicolin 500 mg|
|Citicolin 250 mg|
|Citicolin 100 mg|
|Itraconazole 200 mg|
|Itraconazole 100 mg|
|Rabeprazole 20 mg + Levosulpiride 75 mg|
|Pantoprazole 40 mg + Levosulpiride 75 mg|
|Pantoprazole 40 mg EC + Domperidone 30 mg S.R|
|Rabeprazole 20 mg EC +Domperidone 30mg S.R|
|Rabeprazole 20 mg EC + Itopride 150 mg S.R|
|Pantoprazole 20 mg EC + Domperidone 10 mg|
|Esomeprazole 40 mg + Domperidone 30 mg SR|
|Esomeprazole 40 mg + Levosulpiride 75 mg SR|
|Omeprazole 20 mg + Domperidone 10 mg|
|Acebrophylline 100 mg|
|Acebrophylline 200 mg|
|Oseltamivir 30 mg|
|Oseltamivir 45 mg|
|Oseltamivir 75 mg|
Types of Capsules for Third Party Manufacturing
Although the product range offered by Associated Biotech is immense and it covers the entire medical and healthcare industry. But the capsule range offered by us allows us to remain one step ahead of our rivals and make our firm stand out. Our firm offers different types of capsules such as Hard Gelatin Capsule, Soft Gelatin Capsule, HPMC Capsule, Pullulan capsules, and Enteric Coated Capsule.
- Hard Gelatin Capsule – This is a type of capsule that is mainly made of gelatin and purified water. Some capsules also contain a minimum amount of Titanium and colorants. Here, in this capsule, the primary component is gelatin. Gelatin is a protein product that is inexpensive, degradable, and harmless. Moreover, it is easy to store hard gelatin capsules. Due to all these features, hard gelatin capsules have become the primary and safest choice.
- Soft Gel Capsule – The composition of both hard gelatin capsules and soft gelatin capsules is almost similar. The main difference between both of them is the separate moisture proportion. It is a single piece capsule that is directly processed from specialized equipment to fill it with liquid.
- HPMC Capsule – This is another type of capsule delivered by our company. It is mainly made up of HPMC and purified water. HPMC stands for HYDROXYPROPYLMETHYL CELLULOSE. This is a type of cellulose that is acquired by the hydrolysis of plants. Nowadays, it is been used in the food and pharmacy industry worldwide. This capsule is a vegetarian capsule as it is derived from plants.
- Pullulan Capsule – Pullulan capsule is made from pullulan and purified water. It is a water-soluble mucopolysaccharide. It is also included in JECFA. Due to its excellent good film making properties and many other marvelous features, it has become an ideal raw material for capsule production. It has low moisture and great toughness. It has replaced animal gelatin to make pure natural vegetarian capsules.
- Enteric Coated Capsules – These do not belong to any particular type of capsules. These are created by applying enteric coating on several common capsules. Its main feature is related to the ingredients or raw materials used. These capsules are formulated to meet the intestinal issues. Materials used for formulating these include shellac, plant fibers, fatty acids, plastics, and waxes.
Capsule Manufacturing Process at Associated Biotech
Associated Biotech is famous for its high-quality products especially the capsule range. The capsules manufactured by us meet all the quality standards and protocols. Moreover, these capsules are pure, safe, result-oriented, and have instant release capacity. We conduct all our manufacturing activities on WHO-GMP certified manufacturing units. These units are equipped with the latest machinery and modern equipment. The equipment used in the manufacturing process includes pins and pegs, these are made up of stainless steel to create capsule shells of different sizes and shapes. So the hard gelatin capsule manufacturing process followed at Associate Biotech includes:
- Dipping – The first step involved in the capsule manufacturing process is Dipping. Under this, a plate that holds all the pins is lowered into the reservoir. It is lowered to till depth and for a certain amount of time. All this allows creating proper thickness and length of shells.
- Drying – The platy that holds all the pins is at this step raised slowly from the gelatin soln. After completely raising it, it is then sent for air blow drying on control humidity and temperature.
- Stripping – Now at this point by using jaws (made from bronze), the capsule shells are removed off from the pins.
- Trimming – Here at this stage, by using stationary knives, removed shells of the capsule are shortened (trimmed) to a particular length.
- Joining of capsule and bodies – This is the last and final step in the manufacturing process of the capsule. This stage involves joining the trimmed capsules and their body parts.
Manufacturing of soft gelatin capsules involves the following steps:
- Plate process – This is the first step involved in the manufacturing process of soft gelatin capsules. This process is a semi-automatic process. Under this process, a hot sheet of soft gelatin is placed over a plate that has to die pockets. After placing the soft gelatin, a vacuum is applied to pull the gelatin sheet into pockets. After doing this, liquid medication is applied to these dies and one more soft gelatin sheet of a different color or even the same color is put over it. After this, the capsules are separated and washed with a volatile solution. This is done to eliminate any oil for the capsule.
- Rotary Die Process – This process was first used in 1933 and it is a completely continuous process wherein the liquid gelatin is formulated to travel from an overhead tank to make two gelatin sheets that too on two separate rotating drums. Between two dies, gelatin sheets are placed in the opposite direction. Filling material is injected when this sheet comes in between the dies and this formulates pockets in the sheets. After doing this, these sheets are sealed by applying heat and pressure.
Quality Monitoring Done by the best Capsules Manufacturer in India
Associated Biotech is a quality centric company. We at Associated Biotech always emphasize the quality of the product. As a leading firm, we realize the importance of quality products and for us, quality is everything. Therefore, we never compromise with product quality. Apart from this, our company Associated Biotech make sure that all the pharma products delivered by us are made from quality ingredients and monitored at every step in the manufacturing process
We know that in the pharma industry, the quality of the product plays a crucial role as this industry involves dealing with medicines that will be consumed by patients. Our company has always set high-quality standards and we lead by example. To make sure that we deliver quality, safe and pure, medicines, we have developed a separate quality monitoring department that monitors the quality of all the medicines produced.
- Our company includes an educated and trained team of quality monitoring specialists.
- The entire product range manufactured by Associated Biotech passes through various quality tests and is monitored by a team of highly educated and skilled specialists.
- We have GMP-WHO certified manufacturing facilities.
- We provide very cost-effective solutions
- Latest packaging technologies
Perks of Partnering with the best Capsule Manufacturer in India
Being the best manufacturing Pharma Company in India, it is our responsibility to provide top-quality pharma medicines or products. We understand that there is a great demand for quality medicines in the Indian market. Therefore, to fulfill this need, we design and formulate high-quality pharma medicines. Our company has earned the trust of thousands of chemists, healthcare professionals, doctors, or patients by delivering the best quality pharma products. Moreover, we have become the first choice for every wholesaler and distributor. They want to choose us for the manufacturing of capsules.
- We are an ISO certified pharma firm
- The high-quality product range
- Focus on customer satisfaction
- Ethical business practices
- Our firm is equipped with top quality machinery and latest equipment
- We invest heavily in R&D and try to design innovative formulations
- Our firm has the best customer support that is working 24X7 just for you.
- Top-quality products at affordable prices.
Name: Associated Biotech
Address: 361, Phase-1, Industrial Area, Panchkula, Haryana. Pincode – 134113
Phone: +91 9875985944, +91 98759855501